ACX vs Twin Frozr IV

nsaylor95

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
I'm building a gaming computer and I'm going to get a GTX 770 graphics card. I've come down to two graphics cards that both seem very good. I'm looking at the GTX 770 EVGA ACX Superclocked and the MSI GTX 770 Lightning. I know the Lightning has a very high stock overclock (from reviews I've read, nearly maxed out) and a good cooler on it. The ACX is new and I've not heard much about it but from what I've read it seems to be of great quality. Which one should I get? Which one has the best cooler and will likely last the longest? The ACX is about $420 and the Lightning is about $450. I'm looking to get the most out of the graphics card I get because it will need to last me a long time, 3-4 years probably, or maybe more. Thanks for your help.

Solution
MSI lightning is not worth $30 more than the ACX version.

If i were you i would just pick up the Gigabyte WF3 version. ($300 and it's higher stock clocked than both msi lightning and the EVGA overclocked ACX version.)

killerhurtalot

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2012
MSI lightning is not worth $30 more than the ACX version.

If i were you i would just pick up the Gigabyte WF3 version. ($300 and it's higher stock clocked than both msi lightning and the EVGA overclocked ACX version.)

Solution