Hi

I have an Iomega Jaz drive with an Adaptec SlimSCSI 1450B PCMCIA card that
worked fine before I reformatted and reinstalled WIN XP Pro. I get an
error code 10 now for the SCSI card ..... odd thing is I did get it to
work, a couple of times - no idea how .... just hit and miss ..... even
with SP2 ------ now it seems I keep getting the error message ...
I backed up my hard drive on a JAZ disk and now I can't access it. Any
ideas for help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

You need to look for updated drivers for your Adaptec SCSI card. Try the
manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com