Feb 13, 2019
I plan on building my first gaming PC soon and I have my eyes set on an RTX 2080, but I also have two different ultrawides I really want as well; they seem to be a great deal IMO. My question is how will I know if my two monitors will work with adaptive sync or not? I've heard that all monitors will work with adaptive sync but I've also heard that they will not all work as well. Can someone elaborate on how I could be able to tell if my monitors would work? I plan on getting the LG - 34UC79G-B and also the LG - 34UC80-B.

I plan on building my first gaming PC soon and I have my eyes set on an RTX 2080, but I also have two different ultrawides I really want as well; they seem to be a great deal IMO. My question is how will I know if my two monitors will work with adaptive sync or not? I've heard that all monitors will work with adaptive sync but I've also heard that they will not all work as well. Can someone elaborate on how I could be able to tell if my monitors would work? I plan on getting the LG - 34UC79G-B and also the LG - 34UC80-B.
https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1021857-g-sync-compatible-master-thread/