Adaptive sync in Nvidia control panel won't have any effects on League Of Legends.

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys.
I don't know if i am the only one having this issue but whenever i turn any kind of vsync in nvidia control panel LOL is the only game that wont have any effects from it.
i tried reinstalling gpu driver, i even reinstalled windows 2 times (not because of LOL but also because i was having some issues with my pc)
and the games still wont accept nvidia control panel's adaptive sync.
i contact league of legends supports and they tried their best to help me, they provided me with many solution but none of them worked. so what the heck is happening? is it only with the 980 ti that i own?

league of legends used to work with adaptive sync 3 months ago, somehow after an update it stopped working, and the support wont believe me, they keep saying its a problem with my pc.

if so is anyone else having this problem?
can you maybe test it for me and tell me if it works?

go to nvidia control panel
manage 3D settings
v-sync (Adaptive) then Apply.
then enter the game and disable in-game vsync....
will it cap the fps and work?
(Sorry for my englihs)
i appreciate any help you guys may provide

Feb 22, 2019
Hi guys.
I don't know if i am the only one having this issue but whenever i turn any kind of vsync in nvidia control panel LOL is the only game that wont have any effects from it.
i tried reinstalling gpu driver, i even reinstalled windows 2 times (not because of LOL but also because i was having some issues with my pc)
and the games still wont accept nvidia control panel's adaptive sync.
i contact league of legends supports and they tried their best to help me, they provided me with many solution but none of them worked. so what the heck is happening? is it only with the 980 ti that i own?

league of legends used to work with adaptive sync 3 months ago, somehow after an update it stopped working, and the support wont believe me, they keep saying its a problem with my pc.

if so is anyone else having this problem?
can you maybe test it for me and tell me if it works?

go to nvidia control panel
manage 3D settings
v-sync (Adaptive) then Apply.
then enter the game and disable in-game vsync....
will it cap the fps and work?
(Sorry for my englihs)
i appreciate any help you guys may provide
Why would you need adaptive sync in a game like LoL? Considering you have a 980 Ti you should never drop below 60fps making adaptive sync pointless. Fast sync would be a much better option.