Adata XPG Emix H30 and Solox F30 Gaming Headset Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentLozen

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
This thing looks really neat but the review doesn't make it seem that appealing.
I was reading the Best VR Headset article a few minutes ago and it made me think that Tomshardware needs best speakers and best headset articles too. I'd like to know what toms thinks is the "go to" headset when you're making a buying decision.

FormatC

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2011
The answer is really simple. It's not bad at all and worth to think about it. But we need to see it every time in relation to the price. C-Media's pre-definded sound profiles are simply painful and unusable. The built-in equalizer is very limited too, because it depends additional at the chosen profile. This is a really stupid solution, sorry. If you see only the headsets, they are ok. But the combination is a little bit overpriced. I measured it in the chamber and tried it by myself. I do this things with headsets since over 30 years and to be honest - it is only mainstream. ;)

@hannibal:
We pushed the reviews (also the older from me) to start such a thing soon. But I test it more in-depth and measure it - this costs time. The usual Hi-Fi blah-blah helps nobody. It's mostly a big bubble of meaningless words. It is difficult, to write it understandable and to be not too short and flat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS