add account when adding pc to domain

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

How can I have a particular account added to the local admin group of a
machine when I add the machine to the domain?

You might try the Computer Configuration, Windows Settings, Security
Settings, Restricted Groups.

I suggest studying http://support.microsoft.com/?id=810076 first. This
discusses an update to some Windows versions to allow groups to be ADDED to
local groups using Restricted Groups as opposed to REPLACING existing local
group membership.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders