[SOLVED] ADD header adapter?

Hello, I have a Rajintek Juno PRO ADD cpu cooler, and a B365M-itx/ac motherboard. The box says the cooler is "ADD compatible", the motherboard doesn't have an ADD header.
The cooler has two cables... an included normal 4 pin fan cable, which I recognize, but the other cable is labeled "5v ADD". I don't care about the RGB customization options that I'm assuming this header offers, but is there an adapter I can buy to simply power the thing? 5v ADD powered by SATA/molex for example? I can't find options on ebay, the search results get flooded by RGB kits that utilize ADD connections.

And does an option exist to add the full features of an ADD header? Maybe USB to ADD?

Thanks for any help.

Solution
A simple adapter that merely connects power from the PSU to a light strip would not solve your problem because it cannot control the changes of light display. That's why they don't exist. But what does exist is a controller system that draws power from the PSU AND generates the control signals for the lights. Here's one example, and it comes with a hand-held wireless remote you use to set what light display you want.

https://www.amazon.com/LEDdess-Rain...eywords=RGB+Controller&qid=1582432133&sr=8-15

I note one IMPORTANT detail. The photos and description show the output of this unit is female - that is, it has 3 holes. Most fan ARGB cables end in a female 3-hole connector also...

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
A simple adapter that merely connects power from the PSU to a light strip would not solve your problem because it cannot control the changes of light display. That's why they don't exist. But what does exist is a controller system that draws power from the PSU AND generates the control signals for the lights. Here's one example, and it comes with a hand-held wireless remote you use to set what light display you want.

https://www.amazon.com/LEDdess-Rain...eywords=RGB+Controller&qid=1582432133&sr=8-15

I note one IMPORTANT detail. The photos and description show the output of this unit is female - that is, it has 3 holes. Most fan ARGB cables end in a female 3-hole connector also. To plug that into this controller's output connector you need a small male-to-male adapter (it has three pins in each direction). ONE of the user comments says that adapter came with this unit, but the product description and photos do not say that. I suppose if necessary you could manufacture three bits of wire to do that job.

NOTE that this one is for the 3-pin 5 VDC ARGB system, which is what you say you have. Do NOT get one for the 4-pin 12 VDC plain RGB system!

Solution