Add or update

tecmo34

Administrator
At the bottom right hand corner of your post, these are three little boxes next to the "Add a reply" button. You can click on either of the first two to add more information to your original post.
■The first one is "Edit this message", which brings up the whole message to be edited as a full edit.
■The second on is the "Quick Edit", which brings up the message within the post and looks similar to the box for "Quick reply" at the bottom of the page.

Erm - excuse me, Mr. Moderator, Sir but I tyhink it's true to say us ordinary oiks can't use eth first Edit button but only eth Quick Edit one. The first one is only for you chaps when we post something a bit naughty. :D

There's another thread on a similar subject which implies this might just be another UK only bug but when I made my post in this thread, I clicked to edit it and found that I could. I changed the whole post to reflect my new found knowledge that it did actually work but when I clicked to save the changes, the message was that I could not.

Weird or what?

That'll be a bug then - probably another UK Forum glitch. I'm sure Joe will be along in a while with soothing platitudes. :D