Add-Remove Programs

When I go to control panel, click on add/remove programs, I do not got a
fully populated page with all the program on my computer. Stops at end of
letter "A". Seems to have happened after an automatic update from Microsoft.
Any ideas?

System restore to a point before the update.

r.

"Leon" <Leon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I go to control panel, click on add/remove programs, I do not got a
> fully populated page with all the program on my computer. Stops at end of
> letter "A". Seems to have happened after an automatic update from
> Microsoft.
> Any ideas?

Are you using AutoCad?