Add/Remove Windows Components

alex

whenever i click on the add or remove programs on the left side of a window
under system tasks and then i click on Add/Remove Windows Components, a
window comes up saying "Another copy of this setup program is running. please
wait until the other setup is completed before attempting to run this program
again" Except i dont have anything else running. i could access it before but
now i can't. I have Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Kitty

Hi Alex,

I'm getting the same problem as you. Just wondering if you resolved the
problem?

Kitty