[SOLVED] Added new pc parts and now it wont turn on

Sep 19, 2021
Hello so shortly i bought new pc parts which are ryzen 5 5600x processor, Gigabyte gaming b550 x motherboard, hyperx predator 2x8 3200, cooler master hyper black 212 cooler, LC power 600w supply and i didnt change the graphics which is rx 570.So i brought it to my sister's friend to put all the parts together and he did, turned it on afterwards and sent a picture of it working then when i tried at home it wont turn on at all.It shows no sings of electric power, not any lamp working when i plug power supply cable in, neither does keyboard and mouse lightning work.What can be the problem? Why wont it boot? I wanted to try updating BIOS with Q plus and usb option but im not sure i can do it if there is not any power supply in pc?

Solution
https://premiumbuilds.com/power-supplies/best-power-supplies-for-ryzen-5-5600x/ this website says its best budget PSU for 5600x, also i heard the stories about GIGABYTE having "exploding" power supplies but everyone seems to like this one tho.

It's not a good PSU. That is not a site that does teardowns of PSUs.

Aris does, though.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gigabyte-p550b-power-supply-review

The Gigabyte P550B is offered at a low price, and this is its main advantage. Apart from the low EMI emissions, the compact dimensions, and the correctly set OPP, there are no other major positives for this product. It seems like Gigabyte just took an outdated platform from MEIC and put its badge on it without...

4745454b

Titan
Things can get unplugged when moving. My friend brought his tower over to my place one time and we tripped on the power cord and it fell over. Somehow the wires that connected the power switch to the motherboard got unplugged. If you know what you are doing, open the case and make sure all the cables are plugged in correctly/tight. The 24pin ATX, 8 pin AUX, etc. Might want to check the PWR button cables as well. When you try to power it up nothing happens? Or nothing shows on the screen?

LC power 600w supply

Ugh. Get yourself a real PSU.

Sep 19, 2021
Things can get unplugged when moving. My friend brought his tower over to my place one time and we tripped on the power cord and it fell over. Somehow the wires that connected the power switch to the motherboard got unplugged. If you know what you are doing, open the case and make sure all the cables are plugged in correctly/tight. The 24pin ATX, 8 pin AUX, etc. Might want to check the PWR button cables as well. When you try to power it up nothing happens? Or nothing shows on the screen?

when i try to power it up nothing happens yeah, no power at all, it wont turn on.

Sep 19, 2021
If it's working I wouldn't worry about the bios.
I noticed PSU making weird sounds when starting games, yh i guess its bad but its the only one i could afford, will change in in the future.Are you familiar with this app called HW monitor? i did a test on it to see if PSU is good but i dont understand it,take a look at this screenshot and tell me is PSU okay? View: https://imgur.com/a/u4wxbo5
check it out here

Sep 19, 2021

What do you think of me replacing it for GIGABYTE p650b?

4745454b

Titan
I'm not familiar with that one.

Def better than the one you have. Shouldn't be too bad.