Addin pc's to domain

Hi all

I have a w2k3 server and was wondering if there is a way off adding the pc
to the domain in a ou unit when done from the pc. I know you can add a
computer from active directory but when I do that the event log show an
error with the trust relationship between the pc and the server, if I go to
the pc and add it to the domain it just goes in to the computer container.

and ideas

Thanks

Glenn

Have you installed the patch for version prior 2000? Is found on your win2003
cd