:roll: How do I add MS Office shortcut bar to startup?

What version of MS Office?

The Office Shortcut bar is not included in Office 2003.

Frequently asked questions about the Office Shortcut bar and Office 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830180

Office Shortcut Bar is not included in Office 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822573

The Office 2003 high color shortcut buttons do not appear correctly on the
Office XP Shortcut Bar
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827719

Information about running multiple versions of Office with Office 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828956

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes