Adding Commentary to Home Movie?

I've been assembling a DVD using NeroVision Express. It allows me to
add audio tracks to a movie but, as far as I can tell, the audio is
mixed instead of optional. Are there any tools available that would let
me attach multiple audio tracks to the same video (e.g. movie with
original sound, movie with commentary)?

On a sunny day (13 Mar 2005 09:02:41 -0800) it happened "Steve DeGroof"
<degroof@mindspring.com> wrote in
<1110733361.517932.52080@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>:

>I've been assembling a DVD using NeroVision Express. It allows me to
>add audio tracks to a movie but, as far as I can tell, the audio is
>mixed instead of optional. Are there any tools available that would let
>me attach multiple audio tracks to the same video (e.g. movie with
>original sound, movie with commentary)?
Yes, in Linux use dvdauthor (and tcmplex-panteltje) (both free).
In MS windows I think DVDlabpro (not free) can do it if you can get it to work.