Adding Date to taskbar in Win 2K

I have the date as well as the time displayed on my taskbar on my Win XP
Machine at home and would like to display the date on my work computer as
well, which is Win 2K.

How do I do this? I have the time displayed, but I can not find the option
to display the date?

Thanks in advance

Marconius <Marconius@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have the date as well as the time displayed on my taskbar on my Win XP
> Machine at home and would like to display the date on my work computer as
> well, which is Win 2K.

> How do I do this? I have the time displayed, but I can not find the option
> to display the date?

You'll need a third-party product for Win 2K. I like this one:
TClockEx -- http://freepctech.com/rode/001.shtml

--
Gary L. Smith gls432@yahoo.com
Columbus, Ohio