[SOLVED] Adding extra fans to my case

thatoneotherguy

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
I want to add another fan to my case but there is no more space except underneath where all the wires are kept and was thinking of putting it under there and putting a dust filter over the fan so the wires wouldn't get dragged in would that work?

Solution
Okay, so you don't need any more fans Linus tech tips did a good video on how many fans you need in your system before the performance per dollar is horrible to continue investing in more fans which was generally 2-3 fans.
Okay, so you don't need any more fans Linus tech tips did a good video on how many fans you need in your system before the performance per dollar is horrible to continue investing in more fans which was generally 2-3 fans.

Solution

thatoneotherguy

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
So I should just keep the parts as spare in case one of the other fans brakes? And thanks for the help.