Question Addressable 5V RGB cable potential issue?

Davoda1

Commendable
May 16, 2021
My question is a weird one. But could it cause an issue if the 5V RGB cables have a loop in them? What I mean is as follows:
You have the motherboard on which a 5V cable is plugged in to a number of slitter/cable system; and in that mess there is a connector that is plugged into this system redundantly. For example; the following image Siplified image; so that in some way at some point there is a way to go in a loop in the cables.
I hope it's clear what I mean, and I hope you know what would happen in this scenario. Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
You could've easily just taken a photo of your innards/system build and then passed on an image as opposed to posting a block diagram.

If you must know, don't make awkward bends in any cables, unless you have other cables offering support for the bend you want to make. Often times if the quality off the wire is subpar and the insulation is similarly poor, they can cause the wire to snap internally.

You should also include the ARGB devices you have to work with in addition to the bends/angles that the cables are being made to take.

Davoda1

Commendable
May 16, 2021
You could've easily just taken a photo of your innards/system build and then passed on an image as opposed to posting a block diagram.

If you must know, don't make awkward bends in any cables, unless you have other cables offering support for the bend you want to make. Often times if the quality off the wire is subpar and the insulation is similarly poor, they can cause the wire to snap internally.

You should also include the ARGB devices you have to work with in addition to the bends/angles that the cables are being made to take.
Thank you for the response; luckily it's just out of interest rather than necessity or actual circumstance. But I appreciate the concern, tho I wished to mean a loop as in an electrical not physical in nature.

P.S.: Diagrams are better than reality and I'd wish to be a book.