Question Addressable LED Strips

Mar 22, 2019
First off I am new to the forum so Hello. Second I tried to find the best place to post this and most of the questions of this type seem to be in this section so here goes. I just recently bought 2 32.8ft Tingkam LED RGB light strips and I need to know a few things. First off After hooking every thing up I am trying to find instruction on how to use the DIY portion of the remote that come with it. All the videos I have watch only say that I can use those buttons but never shows you how to use them. Also when researching these light, I read that these light were addressable ( I.E. able to change color of each light to what I want) but have yet to figure out how to do so. I would like to set them up for the season like 1 light red then the next green then red, green, red, green, and so forth. But you should get the picture as to where I am going with this. Does anyone know how to do this or where I might read or watch someone doing this? Please help.....

Mar 22, 2019

The support page was no help at all. Not only did it not have the product I bought, it didn't even have a manual to download. When I looked at the 1 meter one (mine is 10 meters) the was something for download but it was only a certificate of compliance. So this did not answer my question at all and sent me someplace that was useless. Plus a good bit of there support pages are unaccessable.

Since your question has very little to do with computers, I am not certain what you expected; and I did direct you to the manufacturer's web site, where you stand the best chance of getting an answer to your question about their indoor/outdoor lighting product.

I apologize for having no experience with their product line, and not being able to help you.

Mar 22, 2019
Since your question has very little to do with computers, I am not certain what you expected; and I did direct you to the manufacturer's web site, where you stand the best chance of getting an answer to your question about their indoor/outdoor lighting product.

I apologize for having no experience with their product line, and not being able to help you.

Not saying you were no help, I am saying the website was no help. At least you tried to answer my question.