[SOLVED] Admin Permission Everytime...

enriqueemtzz722

Commendable
Feb 11, 2018
Ok, so I have a sister that will be using my set up everyday for school while I'm in my 9-6 job, we set up her account, and she downloaded a game (genshin impact) to her account, and it shows in mine too, but that's not the point, the real issue I have with it is that it prompts the admin password for my account every time, and well I want to protect my information too, I value my privacy so I don't really feel comfortable giving her my pin, is there a way for her to launch the game without requiring the pin every time?

Solution
Ok, so I have a sister that will be using my set up everyday for school while I'm in my 9-6 job, we set up her account, and she downloaded a game (genshin impact) to her account, and it shows in mine too, but that's not the point, the real issue I have with it is that it prompts the admin password for my account every time, and well I want to protect my information too, I value my privacy so I don't really feel comfortable giving her my pin, is there a way for her to launch the game without requiring the pin every time?
MY best idea would be to lock anything personal that you have on your computer via passcode with some program since there are some like that then remove that admin pin or give her the pin. If she tries to bypass...
MY best idea would be to lock anything personal that you have on your computer via passcode with some program since there are some like that then remove that admin pin or give her the pin. If she tries to bypass that with her new administrator which sounds possible, then I wouldn't let her use your computer, or buy a cheap crappy laptop that can barely run win10 and have her use that lol, or just lock it down again.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS