Administrator account on Welcome screen

How can I show the Administrator account on the Welcome screen ?

--
Crios

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:uzYZZCPkFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Crios <cristian.iosifescu@ugal.ro> had this to say:

> How can I show the Administrator account on the Welcome screen ?

XP Home? Boot to safe mode. I don't know of any other way with Home Edition?
Someone else might but that's the only way I know of.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

If you are using WinXP Pro -
Display Administrator Account on Welcome Screen - Windows XP Pro only
or
Display Administrator Account on Welcome Screen - WinXP Pro
http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/tune-09.html

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm
Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen