administrator is stalking me

He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing. I
don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on the
internet stalking people.

Read book. Go to the movies.

Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or ask a
boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so it won't
scare you too much.

Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.

Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected and
bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.

There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on the
internet.

Tom

> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected
> and bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.

I'm sorry Tom :(

> He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing.
> I don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on the
> internet stalking people.
>
> Read book. Go to the movies.
>
> Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or ask
> a boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so it
> won't scare you too much.
>
> Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.
> There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on the
> internet.

Tom, I'm so sorry about your wife. I'll say prayers for a full recovery
for your wife. Life is to precious to worry about jerks, just put them
in your Kill file.

Joan

Tom Scales wrote:

> <snip>
>
> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected and
> bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Notan

"Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> wrote:
>He's following me around to other groups on which I post.

First of all, he's only doing it for the attention, as these children
will, so your best bet really is the global killfile with no
expiration. If you dont' see him he won't bother you, and will
eventually find another hobby.

I've found that header inspection and complaint letters to his ISP can
work, thought it takes a bit of effort and perseverence. If he's
really being deliberately harrassing, it violates the TOS if his ISP,
and you can get his account yanked. Really not worthwhile, except in
extreme cases, IME.

Good luck with your wife's medical problems!

Best wishes for your wife's good health, and may the two of you enjoy many
more happy healthy years together.

Ted Zieglar

> He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing.
> I don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on the
> internet stalking people.
>
> Read book. Go to the movies.
>
> Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or ask
> a boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so it
> won't scare you too much.
>
> Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.
>
> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected
> and bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.
>
> There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on the
> internet.
>
> Tom

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

> He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing.
> I don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on the
> internet stalking people.
>
> Read book. Go to the movies.
>
> Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or ask
> a boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so it
> won't scare you too much.
>
> Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.
>
> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected
> and bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.
>
> There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on the
> internet.
>
> Tom

all from he who reports a poster for advertising a camera for sale in a
marketplace group.

"Ted" <OnThe@Upbtinternet.com> wrote in message

>> He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing.
>> I don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on
>> the internet stalking people.
>>
>> Read book. Go to the movies.
>>
>> Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or ask
>> a boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so it
>> won't scare you too much.
>>
>> Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.
>>
>> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
>> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected
>> and bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.
>>
>> There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on the
>> internet.
>>
>> Tom
>>

> all from he who reports a poster for advertising a camera for sale in a
> marketplace group.

Good to see you know how to post through two different servers so you can
support yourself Ted/administrator.

Tom Scales wrote:

> He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing. I
> don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on the
> internet stalking people.
>
> Read book. Go to the movies.
>
> Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or ask a
> boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so it won't
> scare you too much.
>
> Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.
>
> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected and
> bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.
>
> There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on the
> internet.

For sure - Tom, I wish you & your wife the best at the hospital and I
hope they're able to remove the infected kidney.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

> "Ted" <OnThe@Upbtinternet.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> wrote in message
>>> He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing.
>>> I don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on
>>> the internet stalking people.
>>>
>>> Read book. Go to the movies.
>>>
>>> Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or
>>> ask a boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so
>>> it won't scare you too much.
>>>
>>> Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.
>>>
>>> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
>>> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected
>>> and bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.
>>>
>>> There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on
>>> the internet.
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>

>> all from he who reports a poster for advertising a camera for sale in a
>> marketplace group.
>>

> Good to see you know how to post through two different servers so you can
> support yourself Ted/administrator.

you must think highly of yourself that someone wants to stalk YOU through 2
servers..........why bother with all that.

how's that lens coming...........

"Ted" <OnThe@Upbtinternet.com> wrote in message news:dbb5fp$qvp$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

-snip-

> all from he who reports a poster

Would said poster be the AtriaMall.com representative who, on a fairly
regular basis, has been advertizing products for sale by AtriaMall.com
(an Amazon.com affiliate)...

> for advertising a camera for sale in a marketplace group.

.... in rec.photo.marketplace.* newsgroups, where it appears there is a
charter which states:

"Rec.photo.marketplace.* will contain all "for sale" and "wanted" postings.
These posting will be restricted to the private sale of personally owned and
used equipment. These newsgroups specifically do not permit commercial
advertising, postings by dealers selling or soliciting equipment, postings from
internet auction sites, or postings by amateurs regularly dealing in used
equipment principally or incidentally for purposes of financial gain. They are
intended as forums in which photographers can sell, trade or request
equipment in connection with their individual photographic interests."?

Tom, special prayers tomorrow morning for Mrs Scales.

Thanks for all your help, too!

You is one of the good guys!

Mike

Tom Scales wrote:
> He's following me around to other groups on which I post. It's amazing. I
> don't understand people that are such losers that they spend time on the
> internet stalking people.
>
> Read book. Go to the movies.
>
> Screw up all the courage you muster and ask a girl out on a date. Or ask a
> boy if that's your preference. Maybe just a picnic in the park so it won't
> scare you too much.
>
> Just get out from behind that keyboard and go live your life.
>
> Me, I'm off to the hospital so I can be there during my wife's dialysis.
> Hopefully she'll improve enough today that they can remove her infected and
> bleeding kidney that came so close to killing her two weeks ago.
>
> There are things in life more important than posting rude comments on the
> internet.
>
> Tom

Tom,

I am not stalking you. The DellBot thing was all in fun. I am truly
sorry to hear that your wife is ill, and I wish her the best on a full
recovery.