Administrator

VINOD

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2004

Hi

I had set the group policy so that no users except administrator cannot access the network properties. But after applying i went to client system and checked even administrator is not able to access the network properties.

Then i removed the group policy for all users but even now the administrator cannot access the network properties nor other users

some one help me on this issue please

Thanks

Vinod

Keep Group Policies from Applying to Administrator Accounts and
Selected Users:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315675

Regards,
/Jimmy