Administrators Account Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadY

Reputable
Sep 21, 2015
Hi all ,
i am using windows 8.1 and i made something wrong,I removed my Administrators Account and i cant change my account type, i cant enable my Administrators Account, i cant make a another account,i cant change user account control settings, i cant open Command Prompt (Admin) ,its says 'To continue type an Administrator password,then Click Yes'. But, i cant type a password and click yes. For now i am using Local Account/Guest Account.
can any one help me please?!

Solution

Again, if you did stuff outside the normal user control panel, it's basically a reformat situation unless you can fix it in safe mode. Try booting up in safe mode and see if you can log into the administrator account that way.

ahmadY

Reputable
Sep 21, 2015

No u miss understand me,i mean that i marked on '' account is disabled '' choice in the account settings, and i am working now on a local account

ahmadY

Reputable
Sep 21, 2015

No u miss understand me,i mean that i marked on '' account is disabled '' choice in the account settings, and i am working now on a local account but i cant re choice again cause this massage appear"the following error occurred while attempting to save properties for user admin."

Again, if you did stuff outside the normal user control panel, it's basically a reformat situation unless you can fix it in safe mode. Try booting up in safe mode and see if you can log into the administrator account that way.

Solution

ahmadY

Reputable
Sep 21, 2015

Thanks brother, i made a new admin account from '' safe mode '' Thanks again for helping me <3 <3

Just remember to set the question as answered

Status
Not open for further replies.