Adminstrator account on welcome screen?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

How can I get "administrator" to show on the welcome screen with other
users? I've seen other computers that did that but I can't seem to figure it
out myself! Please let me know how. Thanks.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Hi

You can download Tweak UI from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx -
then when installed open Tweak UI and click on 'Logon' - look in the right
hand pane.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"M. Saddy" <0@00000hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I get "administrator" to show on the welcome screen with other
> users? I've seen other computers that did that but I can't seem to figure
> it out myself! Please let me know how. Thanks.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Thank you Will!

> Hi
>
> You can download Tweak UI from
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx -
> then when installed open Tweak UI and click on 'Logon' - look in the right
> hand pane.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "M. Saddy" <0@00000hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> How can I get "administrator" to show on the welcome screen with other
>> users? I've seen other computers that did that but I can't seem to figure
>> it out myself! Please let me know how. Thanks.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

You're welcome.