Adobe cs6

Status
Not open for further replies.

janet2012

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
Hey.....I am a newbie and i wish to go for CS6. Based on your personal experience, can someone please throw some light on the various applications such as Dreamweaver and photoshop that are there in CS6. I would also like to know your opinions on the new pricing policy based on subcription.

I use CS6 Production Premium. It includes the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Photoshop. I use an older version of Dreamweaver so I can't comment on the newest version. Personally, I like Photoshop and use it quite a bit for editing photos and creating customized DVD menus. As far as the other applications it all depends on what suite you are looking at (Production Premium differs from Design Standard (does not include Photoshop Extended) and Design & Web Premium and the Master Collection). The upside to the subscription path (Creative Cloud) is that you get updates (newer versions) as they become available. The downside is that you lose the programs if you end the subscription. If you purchase the software you keep it until you decide you want to update to a newer version. If you are doing work for the web then the Design & Web Premium may be the best option for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.