Question adobe illustrator and photoshop hangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardtech

Honorable
Apr 13, 2014
Hi,

I have a lenovo y7000 i7 processor, 16GB RAM, 1060 graphics, 256ssd + 1tb...

For a week the user is facing constant hangs not responding for photoshop and illustrator espoec ially while saving and using text boxes...

Th eproblem is with surely graphics related....1 time it shown BAD MEMORY MANAGEMENT error, after 3 days it shows page operation blue screen..

anybody know solution? Illustartor uses only integrated graphics in laptop?

Reactions: JoeMcDonalds27
"BAD MEMORY MANAGEMENT" and paging errors are most definitely NOT graphics related. These errors point directly to memory, or, at the very least, to the system's management of memory. First run chkdsk against all drives in the system and fix any issues found. Second, download and run Memtest 86, there may be issues with RAM.

Last edited:

JoeMcDonalds27

Reputable
BANNED
Mar 26, 2016
Hi,

I have a lenovo y7000 i7 processor, 16GB RAM, 1060 graphics, 256ssd + 1tb...

For a week the user is facing constant hangs not responding for photoshop and illustrator espoec ially while saving and using text boxes...

Th eproblem is with surely graphics related....1 time it shown BAD MEMORY MANAGEMENT error, after 3 days it shows page operation blue screen..

anybody know solution? Illustartor uses only integrated graphics in laptop?

 Run SFC Scanner. : SFC Scanner is a Microsoft tool for detecting various problems with your system, and running it seems to have solved some people’s memory management woes

 Update your graphics card drivers

 You could try undoing some of your recent software installations to see if it fixes the problem.

 Check Windows’ Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Regards,
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.