Adoby Acrobat

Win ME, Adoby Acrobat 5 - full version.
Opening PDF links in IE6.
Normaly no problems in opening the first 3 to 5 times.
I close the page each time before opening the next link, but after several
times IE freezes. I have to Ctl-Alt- Del to close IE. After reopening IE it
works again fine for several times.
Any idea why IE gets "tired" by opening PDF links?
Thanks
Mike A

"Any idea why IE gets "tired" by opening PDF links?"

No, I don't, but I suggest launching MS Resource Meter to monitor WinME
system resources as you open and close IE, in the typical manner mentioned.
If either of the system resources, User or GDI, fall to ca. 10%, you have a
problem.

Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------