Ads By Adsalert (Need help to Removal) *NO UNINSTALLER!! D:*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucektrain

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015
Hi, guys I tired to remove "Ads By Adsalert", but there is No Uninstaller program, i did follow some steps from webpage to removal, Adwcleaner dosen't Detect any Ads by Adsalert, I tired Spyhunter, ( during after removal scan, some-what made my HDD broke so Running HDD in IDLE mode)

So is anyone can help me to remove the Ads By Adsalert. (but it's keep appearing after 2 days when i reset the google chrome)

What do i meant there is no uninstaller, Well i don't see the uninstaller in Programs and Features list to uninstall, it's not there, Also i checked on IObit Uninstaller and it's not there too.

Also, When did i get This Adware from? Nowhere, (it added since 2*/6/2015 "*-something")

Thanks,

Google's sole purpose in creating a web browser was to fire adverts at you 24/7 and track your every movement so they can target you with specific adverts.

At the last count, there were over 50,000 approved extensions to Chrome which are designed for the above purpose and no other.

Click on the Settings icon - ||| or similar - in the top right hand corner of the browser's screen then click on Extensions in the short menu list on the left.

I would suggest removing all of then but you may approve some and retain those. Restart the browser and see if the ads disappear. Mind, however - they will soon be back and you won't have had the chance to reject them.

Status
Not open for further replies.