Question [ADVANCED HELP] Powers on. No Display

Oct 25, 2022
Specs:
B660-I gaming strix wifi
I5-12600k
EVGA 3080ti FTW3
Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5200 Mhz
Corsair 750W platinum SFX

Issue I’m having is, it’s turning on but getting no display. At first I just installed the CPU, Ram with the PSU and turned it on. Nothing displayed. So I installed the GPU, no display. Changed monitors, both DP and HDMI cables. Swapped Ram sticks and even did single for both. Also took the cooler off and checked the CPU for vent pins. All is fine. Unplugged multiple things and plugged in. Did the CMOS trick. Still nothing. I noticed, with the GPU unplugged my the DRAM stays on for a like 5 sec then goes away, then boot light come on. Then when GPU is plugged in, the VGA light comes on.

I baffled and I’m really confused. Tomorrow I’m swinging by Best Buy to see if they have DDR5 sticks because maybe both Ram stick are bad, but I don’t really think that. I have no clue what’s happening. Please help

Oct 27, 2022
Could be a RAM or GPU problem. If you have multiple RAMs, try cleaning each RAM and try to put it one by one to test whether one of you RAM is causing the problem.
If its a GPU problem, maybe try reseating it and make sure that the power cable is well seated. Check your HDMI cable as well.