Question advice about Legion T530 Case

Sep 24, 2020
hey this is first time i buy pc, i always go with laptops my knowledge isn't much and i wanna know what you guys think about Legion T530
this is the version i am gonna buy : so i am asking if legion t530 case has a wide space inside ? how is the cooling system ? can i upgrade the gpu later to Rtx 3060 after a year ?
this is what i am buying : https://www.jarir.com/sa-en/lenovo-legion-t530-cpu-532804.html

COLGeek

Cybernaut
well, can I make it better as perfect? if you recommend anything
I don't see any obvious flaws in the system in regards to cooling or overall performance. It should meet the needs of most gamers without modification.

In the future, should you desire to add a more powerful GPU than the 3060, you may need to upgrade the PSU as well. It just depends on what you decide to do later. I would not worry about it now.

Sep 24, 2020
Nice PC; I think Lenovo makes good quality units.
The case is 7.3" wide and should accommodate any normal graphics card.
The 500w psu should be fine for even a 3070 card.
O
I don't see any obvious flaws in the system in regards to cooling or overall performance. It should meet the needs of most gamers without modification.

In the future, should you desire to add a more powerful GPU than the 3060, you may need to upgrade the PSU as well. It just depends on what you decide to do later. I would not worry about it now.
considering the motherboard is it good and how many rams it can hold ?

Sep 24, 2020
Yes, but then it is essentially a new computer (not necessarily a Lenovo). If you are going to do that, why not just build your own system now?
i really don't have big knowledge to build one if you can help me it would've been great I am trying to build one since 7 hours and I still didn't choose a case if you can recommend a build around this budget you saved me