[SOLVED] Advice and check of my current rig

Jan 3, 2021
This is a my current rig, built last week:
Ryzen 7 5800X
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
ADATA XPG Spectrix D50 DDR4 3200mhz CL16 2x8GB Kit (16GB)
Crucial P5 M.2 SSD R3400/W3000mb/s (1TB)
Superflower Legion GX PRO Semi Modular 750W, 80PLUS Gold
ASUS RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC GDDR6X 10GB
ASUS TUF Gaming Case GT301
CPU cooler be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Chassis fan x6 ID-Cooling XF-12025-ARGB-TRIO
Toshiba 3.5" HDD (P300) (2TB)

Wanna know if the following info while playing Cyberpunk 2077 is fine and accurate for this build
70-72°C on gpu, 80°C on cpu
roughly 90-100 fps on ultra non rt settings
50-60fps on rt ultra, non dlss
And getting 5-10 fps increase on balanced dlss

Solution
Cyberpunk is one of the worst optimized games of all time. I believe everything with your system is OK. But you wouldn't be able to get everything out of a 3080 with 1080p gaming, but it's all up to you.
Jan 3, 2021
That site is only good for looking at YOUR system, not comparing to others.

Not sure I understand what you mean. This software compares your results with others with the same components. I've used it myself and it even says so in the link I sent:

"Welcome to our freeware PC speed test tool. UserBenchmark will test your PC and compare the results to other users with the same components. You can quickly size up your PC, identify hardware problems and explore the best upgrades."

Not sure I understand what you mean. This software compares your results with others with the same components. I've used it myself and it even says so in the link I sent:

"Welcome to our freeware PC speed test tool. UserBenchmark will test your PC and compare the results to other users with the same components. You can quickly size up your PC, identify hardware problems and explore the best upgrades."
It, at the same time compares your PC to someone who has possibly overclocked their CPU.

Don't down vote the truth or what you don't understand, please.

I'm not saying don't use UB, just pay no attention to the "comparison" area. Focus only on YOUR PC. I often recommend members to use UB to quickly troubleshoot.

Jan 3, 2021
It, at the same time compares your PC to someone who has possibly overclocked their CPU.

Don't down vote the truth or what you don't understand, please.

I'm not saying don't use UB, just pay no attention to the "comparison" area. Focus only on YOUR PC. I often recommend members to use UB to quickly troubleshoot.

You could've just said that instead of being obtuse, but I understand better what you mean now

What actual comparison tools could you recommend, if they even exist?

rezaka16

Prominent
Dec 10, 2020
Cyberpunk is one of the worst optimized games of all time. I believe everything with your system is OK. But you wouldn't be able to get everything out of a 3080 with 1080p gaming, but it's all up to you.

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution