Question [Advice] Budget build 3400g and B450m, 360 USD

Chriscastiello

Prominent
May 25, 2020
Hello All and Greetings,

I’m building a new pc to myself with a tight budget which is 360-365 Usd (except psu and mb). It will be an upgradable Apu system due to my budget, I already got Ryzen 5 pro 3400g cpu and Msi B450M-A Pro Max MB.
I also want it to be good looking as much as it can.
I only play comp online games such as Cs:Go, Valorant, PubG etc. Kindly asking your advises.

I’m thinking of getting below parts in that order.

Case: Cooler Master Mb311L w/ 600W+ psu and 3 rgb fans and rgb controller (since MB does not have rgb header, controller is good to have) - Usd 139~

Psu cooler : scythe fuma 2/ mugen 5 - Usd 76-80~

Ram: 2x8 gb (I was thinking getting a set of 2 3600 or 3200mhz of ram, but no exp at all except XMP, I don’t know if system run 3600mhz rams smoothly) Corsair Vengeance Rgb Pro Sl 3600mhz cl18 or HyperX Fury 3600mhz cl17 rgb
Usd 140~

(I wanna buy the rams with rgb because they do not require rgb headers).

Ssd: I will not get any hdd, just a single ssd 500gb or so (not sure sata or nvme, depends on the budget) , I am open to advices.
USD 40-60~

Approximate Purchase Date: I can purchase 100 Usd piece per 2-3 months. So testing my build up can take time, that’s why I need to purchase less possible feedback/test needed or faulty pieces first.

Budget Range: 360-365 usd for now (100 usd per next 2-3 months)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming comp fps games

Are you buying a monitor: Later building it

Parts to Upgrade: I can throw a gpu in there after a year or so

Preferred Website(s) : amazon (amazon Turkey)

Overclocking: Maybe

chaoyang

Reputable
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not sure if the same sales apply in Turkey, but wait I would wait for Christmas and boxing day.

Make sure to get a good PSU as well, don't cheap out on that. Ensuring that it has enough voltage and watts to feed your system, as well as solid safety ratings.

Chriscastiello

Prominent
May 25, 2020
I'm not sure if the same sales apply in Turkey, but wait I would wait for Christmas and boxing day.

Make sure to get a good PSU as well, don't cheap out on that. Ensuring that it has enough voltage and watts to feed your system, as well as solid safety ratings.

Probably same sales apply, however USD currency increases bit by bit, and taxes increase with each new year so I don’t know if it will be good or bad to wait. Also the case I referred uses Elite v4 600W 80+ which I think sufficient for me.

DSzymborski

Titan
Probably same sales apply, however USD currency increases bit by bit, and taxes increase with each new year so I don’t know if it will be good or bad to wait. Also the case I referred uses Elite v4 600W 80+ which I think sufficient for me.

Without a GPU, that might be OK, but when you eventually add a GPU, you'll really need to upgrade this to something of better quality.

Chriscastiello

Prominent
May 25, 2020
In pc part picker it is mentioned as (even with suggested gpus) 400-500 watts power consumption. I will not be getting any mid-high tier gpus anytime soon so I think it will do the job. I wonder if I should get 3200-3600 mhz 2x8gbs or not. I don’t have any experience overclocking, only know about xmp but not sure if it would run smoothly with xmp set to 3600mhz since cpu supports up to 2933mhz.
Also any advice on system as general with that budget? Or all good to go?