[SOLVED] advice for budget gaming rig

Solution
That build works good. It looks like on ebay used that some of them are going in the 200 dollar range. Do you already have the 1050ti? If not and you are buying it used that should work until you can upgrade later. You might also check out the r9 380. Looks like performance is similar to the 1050ti, but more power consumption. I'm in the USA, but it looks like used on ebay those can be had for around $160.00 for a 4gb model. The 390 goes up closer to 300 though. Could also look at the GTX 970 since you are on a budget, though those cards are older just like the r9 380, so the 1050ti is probably the choice. But you have a couple of options.
That build works good. It looks like on ebay used that some of them are going in the 200 dollar range. Do you already have the 1050ti? If not and you are buying it used that should work until you can upgrade later. You might also check out the r9 380. Looks like performance is similar to the 1050ti, but more power consumption. I'm in the USA, but it looks like used on ebay those can be had for around $160.00 for a 4gb model. The 390 goes up closer to 300 though. Could also look at the GTX 970 since you are on a budget, though those cards are older just like the r9 380, so the 1050ti is probably the choice. But you have a couple of options.

Reactions: mrclownface
Solution

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
thanks so much for your advice,i can certainly get some of the older cards here(australia) second hand at a reosonable price.