Sep 7, 2020
Hey Guys,
I need some advice on this Build.
Here is the PcPartPicker Link to it ;
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mmmL6R
Can you see what is overpriced in this...or make some changes which can make this rig even more efficient or cut some unnecessary prices or add equivalent parts which could Lower the price while giving me Same or increased performance.
I'm planning on Using this for Animation, VFX, and 3D Rendering Works
and The graphics card in this Rig is 900$, because I thought of Getting a 3080...

And should I go For Lian Li Dynamic O11 or Coolermaster H500M. (Which one has good airflow and Worth it??)
Thanks in the Advance.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

IMHO, the build looks stellar...leaving the GPU out of the topic ofc. I'd personally build a smaller form factor build with some more M.2 or 2.5" SSD's as well as a large mechanical drive for storage.

Would you be open to any fine tuning of your build? Perhaps see if you can post a followup in this thread following suggestions from this thread.

Lutfij

Titan

IMHO, the build looks stellar...leaving the GPU out of the topic ofc. I'd personally build a smaller form factor build with some more M.2 or 2.5" SSD's as well as a large mechanical drive for storage.

Would you be open to any fine tuning of your build? Perhaps see if you can post a followup in this thread following suggestions from this thread.

Reactions: Barry Cupas
Solution
Sep 7, 2020

Yep I Did, Thanks