Advice on 5.1 speaker set please

Hello,

I am shopping for a 5.1 speaker set for my P4P800 deluxe motherboard with an
on-board sound card.
I currently have a 2.1 speaker set.
My objective is to get better realism.
This is mainly for games. I do not listen to music on the computer much.

Please can you make suggestions?
Or, guide me to a more appropriate newsgroup or forum.

Thanks a lot,

Navid

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:30:23 GMT, Navid <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am shopping for a 5.1 speaker set for my P4P800 deluxe motherboard
> with an
> on-board sound card.
> I currently have a 2.1 speaker set.
> My objective is to get better realism.
> This is mainly for games. I do not listen to music on the computer much.
>
> Please can you make suggestions?
> Or, guide me to a more appropriate newsgroup or forum.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Navid

Creative do a good number on speakers, check this set out:

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=55378
(careful the URL doesn't wrap.... :p)