Question Advice on a 34" screen

Mayonnaisu

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2014
Would love some help on getting a 34" wide screen. Been watching some around $300-450ish range. Preferable not going above budget.
Will be using it mostly for gaming and work.

Been checking out some of these:
MSI Optix MAG342CQR
AOC CU34G2X 34
Gigabyte G34WQC 34"

Saw some review videos on the screens and it seemed all of them were pretty good. So it was hard to know what to pick.
Thanks

Last edited:

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
I like the MSI optix series, i own a 27" screen and its done me very well so far, been 3 years.

i suggest going for that.

Though disclaimer, its best for gaming, not the best in the work field. i use mine only for gaming but occasionally for work, its alright but i wont buy another monitor to work on a gaming pc.

Mayonnaisu

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2014
I like the MSI optix series, i own a 27" screen and its done me very well so far, been 3 years.

i suggest going for that.

Though disclaimer, its best for gaming, not the best in the work field. i use mine only for gaming but occasionally for work, its alright but i wont buy another monitor to work on a gaming pc.
I see, i shouldve probably mentioned that work is only programming and not sensitive for colors etc.
Are the Optix series specific for gaming? Was thinking if the 34" would perform as well as the 27"?

TRENDING THREADS