[SOLVED] Advice on buying a prebuilt PC with high-end graphics card included ?

NicolasIragorri1

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
Hi Tom's community!

Since getting a new 30-series GPU in nigh impossible, I was thinking about buying a prebuilt PC with one already included. I'd prefer if I could get a machine powerful enough to run 4K at 60 fps.
Even though Pre-built PCs are seldom good bang for your buck, does anyone out there has any recommendations to buy one in Canada? Also would this be possible for under $2,500 CAD? I'm a little nervous while shopping online, as I'd like to get the best deal possible, but I'm not too savvy when it comes to the PC market.
any recommendations or words of wisdom are appreciated!
Thanks!
Nicolas

Solution
My suggestion would be, if you can find one is the HP Omen 30L. I purchased it directly from Amazon in the US for $2000. It came with an i9-10850K CPU, Liquid Cooled AIO, Corsair 750W PSU Platinum rated, 32GB HyperX Fury DDR4 @3200Mhz, RTX 3080, 1TB Western Digital Black NVME, 2TB HDD, Wifi 6. The great thing about the newer HP Omen 30L is that they are now using standard parts, unlike Dell/Alienware who use proprietary parts.

Try Amazon in Canada but make sure it’s shipped and sold by Amazon. There are bots and scalpers who scoop them up on Amazon and then resell them on Amazon’s website for a huge markup.

You could also try HP.com as they sometimes have deals.

Heat_Fan89

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
My suggestion would be, if you can find one is the HP Omen 30L. I purchased it directly from Amazon in the US for $2000. It came with an i9-10850K CPU, Liquid Cooled AIO, Corsair 750W PSU Platinum rated, 32GB HyperX Fury DDR4 @3200Mhz, RTX 3080, 1TB Western Digital Black NVME, 2TB HDD, Wifi 6. The great thing about the newer HP Omen 30L is that they are now using standard parts, unlike Dell/Alienware who use proprietary parts.

Try Amazon in Canada but make sure it’s shipped and sold by Amazon. There are bots and scalpers who scoop them up on Amazon and then resell them on Amazon’s website for a huge markup.

You could also try HP.com as they sometimes have deals.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS