Discussion Advice on gaming laptops

Kalpit

Honorable
Mar 21, 2016
Hello guys,
I am from India,
I am looking forward to buying a gaming laptop. My budget is approximate 130000 INR. The model that I have selected is MSI GP66 LEOPARD 11UE. It is costing me 125000 INR. I want to ask, if this laptop is worth buying for gaming purpose? Is it a value for money product or not?
If anyone is using this laptop, please provide me your feedback.
The specs of this laptop are
i7-11800H up to 4.6 GHz
FHD 240HZ
16GB DDR4 3200MHz
RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 UPTO 1752MHz boost clock, 130W max graphics power with dynamic boost
1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 SSD

Kalpit

Honorable
Mar 21, 2016
That is probably the best deal. Price of Gaming Laptops have gone up like crazy in India specially in last 2 Yrs. Indian resellers are taking advantage of the low stock and high requirement in India.
Thank you for your answer
There is one more thing I want to ask, one of my friends told me that the processor in this laptop i.e i7 11800H is crap and it will bottleneck with the gpu. Is that really the case? Is the processor weak and will it really bottleneck with the gpu?

Thank you for your answer
There is one more thing I want to ask, one of my friends told me that the processor in this laptop i.e i7 11800H is crap and it will bottleneck with the gpu. Is that really the case? Is the processor weak and will it really bottleneck with the gpu?
No that will not be the issue at all. But that CPU does drain battery fast. That is the only drawback with Intel CPUs. Performance is fine.

Yes but if you manage to find Ryzen 5000 series Laptop for similar price with RTX3060 that would be a better deal. Will look into it tomorrow.

TRENDING THREADS