[SOLVED] Advice on Laptop

StonnyMc

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2015
Hello,
..hope I'm posting in the right place.
It's been nearly 5yrs since I built my PC and since then I haven't been keeping in touch with recent tech especially on laptops.
I'm looking at getting a budget laptop that can run a browser game or maybe the odd low game at medium to low settings.
Other than that it'll be used to watch videos, emails and excel/word work.
I've narrowed things down to something like these (theres alot on the market as I'm sure you know).
Price range on these is £450 to £600 and I don't think I need to spend more than that in all honesty.
Thanks in advance...
Can't Post image.. "Something Went Wrong, Please try again contact an administrator".. so heres some names

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd pick the Acer Aspire with the i5 equipped on it. It also has the option to upgrade with a 2.5" HDD if you need additional storage.

StonnyMc

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2015
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd pick the Acer Aspire with the i5 equipped on it. It also has the option to upgrade with a 2.5" HDD if you need additional storage.
Many thanks for that, I'll keep that one at the top of the list then. I didn't even think of upgrading but I do have a new WD 1TB 2.5" that was meant to be going into a PS4 (HDD was on sale) but I never got a PS4 due to a PS3 backlog +PC and XB1 so.. interesting :)

TRENDING THREADS