[SOLVED] Advice on lowering CPU temps?

Apr 19, 2020
My Ryzen 5 3600 is being cooled with a Deepcool Gammaxx 400. Temps are idle between 45C and 60C, while temps are fluctuating in the 70s, while not reaching 80C, while gaming. These temps are okay, but I would like to get temps down a little more. Maybe 5C-10C cooler. Any ideas on how I could do that?

I have 2 fans in the front for intake and 2 fans in the back for exhaust. Cable management is good, as no cables are stuffed in the front of the case.

Solution
Well, I live by the saying "If it ain't broke (or underperforming) don't fix it."
Those temps are perfectly fine and you shouldn't be worried. If they start going above 80C then I recommend a Corsair H100i AIO cooler. But only once it goes above 80C, and if it does check for dust in the cooler. If cleaning the dust doesn't help then go ahead and upgrade.
May 5, 2020
Well, I live by the saying "If it ain't broke (or underperforming) don't fix it."
Those temps are perfectly fine and you shouldn't be worried. If they start going above 80C then I recommend a Corsair H100i AIO cooler. But only once it goes above 80C, and if it does check for dust in the cooler. If cleaning the dust doesn't help then go ahead and upgrade.

Reactions: Dylan_35
Solution
Apr 19, 2020
I guess I just have my mind set on temps being 30C idle and 60C while gaming. Its working fine so I guess it shouldn’t need to be fixed!

Apr 19, 2020
Hello! After about a week with my new PC, I had my first gaming session, where I ran Modern Warfare for about an hour straight. Temps in game were between 75C and went up to 82C. Its a brand new pc so there should be no dust. Would it be wise to go with the liquid AIO? Or could I try reinstalling with new thermal paste, because it could have possibly gotten messed up during installation.