[SOLVED] Advice on parts I picked out

Solution
Don't need a 3070.
Drop to 3060 Ti. Upgrade PSU, that one isn't known for quality. I'd pick Corsair RM650x.

OC the 3060 Ti if you want, you'll get within 5% of the 3070 base lol.

Ryzen likes fast ram. Opt for 3600Mhz CL16 if possible, sweet spot for performance stability and value, Ryzen loves Trident Z Neo, and it's great value too. Ballistix and Vengeance Pro are also good. Dominator RGB not worth the money imo. Running short on money, you can go for Ripjaws V or LPX or something like that

Since you live in a freezing place I don't think you'll need an aftermarket cooler, but if you do, Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo is the way to go.
Don't need a 3070.
Drop to 3060 Ti. Upgrade PSU, that one isn't known for quality. I'd pick Corsair RM650x.

Ryzen likes fast ram. Opt for 3600Mhz CL16 if possible, sweet spot for performance stability and value, Ryzen loves Trident Z Neo, and it's great value too. Ballistix and Vengeance Pro are also good. Dominator RGB not worth the money imo. Running short on money, you can go for Ripjaws V or LPX or something like that

Since you live in a freezing place I don't think you'll need an aftermarket cooler, but if you do, Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo is the way to go.

Reactions: N3wb13g
Solution

gunshot22

Honorable
Apr 12, 2014
Don't need a 3070.

Thx for the advice I updated my parts https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/QcNZW3

Reactions: Prad_Bitt and M3rKn