[SOLVED] Advice on PSU

Solution
Hello, I would suggest to take out one of the fan bundles linus tech tips did a good video showing having more than 3 fans is pointless, regarding your PSU I would use that money you gained to get a higher watt PSU, just for more headroom if you plan to overclock but if you don't plan to overclock you should be fine, to save more money you could get an air cooler such as Noctua for less money but better performance, and won't need to worry about leaks or anything even if they are uncommon.
Hello, I would suggest to take out one of the fan bundles linus tech tips did a good video showing having more than 3 fans is pointless, regarding your PSU I would use that money you gained to get a higher watt PSU, just for more headroom if you plan to overclock but if you don't plan to overclock you should be fine, to save more money you could get an air cooler such as Noctua for less money but better performance, and won't need to worry about leaks or anything even if they are uncommon.

Solution

Kooby92

Reputable
Mar 11, 2015

Awesome, ty for the help.