Advice on the build - budget 1200EUR

Solution
Well, that build will probably do it. Two things I'd look at changing are the CPU cooler, Arctic coolers do not scream quality and are relatively poor performers compared to a lot of other brands, and the case, which is probably going to further limit your cooling capabilities and Zalman products, while once considered fairly good are in no way comparable to most of the popular case and hardware competition these days.

I'd suggest, if you want quality components, that you look at one of these models, or at least models MADE by Noctua, Thermaltake, Cryorig, Phanteks, Scythe or even the couple of FSP coolers out there are fairly decent.

Noctua NH-D14 (Replace stock fans with NF-A14 industrialPPC 2000rpm)
Noctua NH-D15/D15 SE-AM4...
Well, that build will probably do it. Two things I'd look at changing are the CPU cooler, Arctic coolers do not scream quality and are relatively poor performers compared to a lot of other brands, and the case, which is probably going to further limit your cooling capabilities and Zalman products, while once considered fairly good are in no way comparable to most of the popular case and hardware competition these days.

I'd suggest, if you want quality components, that you look at one of these models, or at least models MADE by Noctua, Thermaltake, Cryorig, Phanteks, Scythe or even the couple of FSP coolers out there are fairly decent.

Noctua NH-D14 (Replace stock fans with NF-A14 industrialPPC 2000rpm)
Noctua NH-D15/D15 SE-AM4
Noctua NH-D14 (With original fans)
Thermalright Silver arrow IB-E Extreme
Phanteks PH-TC14PE (BK,BL, OR or RD)
Cryorig R1 Ultimate or Universal
Thermalright Legrand Macho RT
FSP Windale 6
Scythe Mugen 5 rev.b
Thermalright Macho (Direct, 120)
Noctua NH-U14S
Scythe Mugen max
BeQuiet dark rock pro (3 or 4)
BeQuiet dark rock (3 or 4)
Deepcool Assassin II
Thermalright true spirit 140 (Direct, Power, BW)
Cryorig H5
Noctua NH-U12S
Phanteks PH-TC12DX (Any)
Phanteks PH-TC14S
Cryorig H7
Deepcool Gammaxx 400
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

As far as cases go, don't skimp too much or you'll end up hating everything you have to do anytime you have to work inside the case or due to poor cooling performance. If a case doesn't have at least two intake, two top exhaust and a rear exhaust cooling fan locations, it's probably not worthy of use for a gaming system with high end components. And preferably, all those fan locations should be able to accommodate 140mm fans, or at worst, all of them except the rear exhaust as it's fairly common for some cases to only support 120mm fans in that location.

I'd recommend looking at cases by Fractal design, NZXT, Phanteks, some of the Corsair cases, some of the Rosewill cases and even Cooler Master has a couple of cases that are fairly decent for the price. You also want to pay attention to what length of card each case will support WITHOUT having to remove any of the drive cages. Some cases will list that they support a specific card length only to find out later that yes, they do, if you remove the drive cages or a portion of them. That can be a deal breaker in some situations.

Solution

thefreshy

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2016

Could you recommend a specific cooler and case for this build? Im not really good with this stuff, and not really sure at what to look at.