Question Advice on water cooling

Dec 30, 2022
so here’s the back story years back I built a pc based on haswell i5 4690k gtx 1070 using EK fluid gaming parts which are of course aluminium but the pump has given up and I need a replacement my question is can I use any pump with it as I can’t find or buy aluminium one any help would be massively appreciated as I use my pc to game daily. I’m looking for a pump res combo I’m not sure if one of the ones EK have for sale would work but I can’t see why not as the pump shouldn’t have any copper in it and rather than start a new thread for my second question out of curiosity is there any one here still using a system with a combo similar to mine in 2022 if so how do they hold up is it worth me sticking a i7 in my old rig?

so here’s the back story years back I built a pc based on haswell i5 4690k gtx 1070 using EK fluid gaming parts which are of course aluminium but the pump has given up and I need a replacement my question is can I use any pump with it as I can’t find or buy aluminium one any help would be massively appreciated as I use my pc to game daily. I’m looking for a pump res combo I’m not sure if one of the ones EK have for sale would work but I can’t see why not as the pump shouldn’t have any copper in it and rather than start a new thread for my second question out of curiosity is there any one here still using a system with a combo similar to mine in 2022 if so how do they hold up is it worth me sticking a i7 in my old rig?
Pumps have all plastic parts which are immersed in liquid, don't have to worry about that.

Dec 30, 2022
Yeah that’s what I thought so I’m going to use the pump for a copper loop even though it says don’t with something like Thermaltake t1000 and hope for the best