Question Advices for 2K-144Hz/FPS Gaming, 1080p60FPS Streaming PC

Oct 2, 2020
Budget: $1250~ approx: 10k Turkish liras (Turkish lira(₺) has been getting its ass kicked by US dollar for nearly a decade, so my budget is kind of tight)
Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p Ultra settings 60FPS game streaming, occasional video editing, light content creation
Other details: I have already bought a Lenovo 2K 144hz 1ms Freesync VA panel gaming monitor, for 2,644₺ (340ish dollars) links here: https://www.lenovo.com/tr/tr/monitors/g32qc-10/ apparently Gigabyte has a model exactly with same nomenclature. In fact want to build this thing in black friday because of sales, or in cyber monday for that matter. Not sure if that changes anything.

Body
Hey guys, greetings from Izmir, Turkey.
I love you all, what a great community we really are.
I have a 2K Freesync Premium Pro monitor as I've stated above. I want to build my rig around RTX 3070- if that's possible, and want to add in Ryzen 5 3600. I'm not sure on other components. I believe I should want a Motherboard with PCIe 4, so I guess I need a B550 motherboard? What about my RAMs? 8x2 ones- or 16x2 ones if the budget allows? Maybe RGB ones, since I LOVE them? Or I simply get 8x2 and wait for DDR5 to come online?
Also, what about my PSU? Will Bronze ones be able to satisfy the system? Will my stock cpu cooler be enough, will there be a bottleneck, what type of SSD will I need? I think 512gb will be enough for quite some time. In addition I do not really want a HDD.
Aaaand... What type of case? Fans, mesh, rgb etc... How much of a budget should I allocate for each? Questions, questions... I'm kind of lost guys, and I need your help. I don't need peripherals, well I do in fact, but my G502 and a generic membrane keyboard should do just fine for a while. Maybe upgrade the keyboard to a mechanical one some time later.

In short,
I want to build a pc centered around 3070 and 3600, and I need your suggestions for other components to maximize the performance. Budget for the whole case inside out, 1200-1300 US dollars.
I need a full component list that best fits my budget and requirements.

Many, many Thanks in advance, I'll be around for any questions.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you can look for DDR4-3600MHz dual channel ram kit, look for at least 2 M.2 SSD's and if I were you, I'd look for a smaller form factor build. Ofc, since you want to stream and game off the same system, you should look at nothing less than a RyZen 7 or an i7 processor for the build.

Preferred site for purchase? Will PCPartPicker work for you?

Reactions: deu change machina
Oct 2, 2020
Oh thank you!
If my budget allows a Ryzen 7 and 2 M.2 SSDs, why not go for them, yeah... However, I believe, I won't be able to fit them into my budget. Because as well as needing these parts(RAM and CPU) I also need a Tower, MB, GPU and PSU. My budget is 1300 dollars at the most. I'll be preferring Amazon.com.tr , newegg and some Turkish sites such as sinerji.com and itopya.com