Advise About Shops With International Shipping

Le_Magnifik_444

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
Hi,
I Lived In Mauritius island And My Issue That Is The Cost Of Computers & Technologies Spare Parts Are Too Expensive.. I Want To Try Shipping From Other Websites Instead Of Ebay That Are Also Expensive..
Is There Some Websites Where i Can Buy tech Parts At Some Reasonable Price With International Shipping And That I Can Really Trust

Solution
One thing to always make sure of is to Google the reviews and Better Business Bureau for details about the company to know if it is trustworthy. International shipping is a pain, but Amazon Prime at $10 a month, cancel anytime will offer reduced or free shipping charges. Another option is to wait for Black Friday and Cyber Monday where New Egg, Tiger Direct, Best Buy etc will roll out free international shipping or reduced cost shipping. Holiday sales will usually save you money and shipping costs. Hope all works out.

Seeth

Commendable
Sep 16, 2016
One thing to always make sure of is to Google the reviews and Better Business Bureau for details about the company to know if it is trustworthy. International shipping is a pain, but Amazon Prime at $10 a month, cancel anytime will offer reduced or free shipping charges. Another option is to wait for Black Friday and Cyber Monday where New Egg, Tiger Direct, Best Buy etc will roll out free international shipping or reduced cost shipping. Holiday sales will usually save you money and shipping costs. Hope all works out.

Solution