[SOLVED] Advise for buidling a pc

Jul 11, 2019
hello, I'm would say im still new into building pc, I just got into researching what to build for my first pc last week since the Ryzen 5 3600 came out and my budget is around $1000 usd. Can you guys help me out on what psu watt should i need, and is the scythe ninja 5 going to fit with my mobo in case and will there be any problem blocking airflow on ram causing to rise up temperature? and can this pc stream on 1080p without difficulty ?

this is my idea for the ryzen5 3600 with gtx 1660 ti, any suggestions are welcome !

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/xzted/saved/#view=MJXV7P

Solution
I see, but actually i know the aircooler is overkill but i kinda like it machine looking, is it okay to install it eventho is overkill? And if added would it affect the watt consumption aswell? Cuz i saw this thing alone is 200watt

It is not a 200watt part, it dissipates 200watts of heat. If you like it, then go for it. There is nothing wrong with overkill. This is tomshardware, we are the definition of overkill.

It is a decent build. I might go for a bigger SSD or a different case, but all in all, it is just fine.
For some reason I cannot modify your parts list, as i'd like to give you my own spin on what i'd do so here's a few suggestions:
  1. From my research on 3000 series processors, theres not much overclocking headroom to begin with so you can save $60 by not purchasing the skythe. Stick with the stock wraith and allocate funds elseware to your build.
  2. Ditch HDD and just purchase a larger capacity ssd or possibly a rtx 2070.
  3. If you stick with the 1660ti, you only need a 550w power supply and my suggestions are seasonic and evga gold certified models. For future expansion my suggestion is 650w.
  4. If you can find b/x 500 series motherboards that have built in wireless, it will be significantly better than the TP Link wireless adapter because those boards now support new wifi 6 technology.
Other than that, great build and excellent choice in the computer case!

Jul 11, 2019
For some reason I cannot modify your parts list, as i'd like to give you my own spin on what i'd do so here's a few suggestions:
  1. From my research on 3000 series processors, theres not much overclocking headroom to begin with so you can save $60 by not purchasing the skythe. Stick with the stock wraith and allocate funds elseware to your build.
  2. Ditch HDD and just purchase a larger capacity ssd or possibly a rtx 2070.
  3. If you stick with the 1660ti, you only need a 550w power supply and my suggestions are seasonic and evga gold certified models. For future expansion my suggestion is 650w.
  4. If you can find b/x 500 series motherboards that have built in wireless, it will be significantly better than the TP Link wireless adapter because those boards now support new wifi 6 technology.
Other than that, great build and excellent choice in the computer case!
I see, but actually i know the aircooler is overkill but i kinda like it machine looking, is it okay to install it eventho is overkill? And if added would it affect the watt consumption aswell? Cuz i saw this thing alone is 200watt

It is not a 200watt part, it dissipates 200watts of heat. If you like it, then go for it. There is nothing wrong with overkill. This is tomshardware, we are the definition of overkill.

It is a decent build. I might go for a bigger SSD or a different case, but all in all, it is just fine.

Solution