[SOLVED] Advise for motherboard

Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone.
I need your help to decide which motherboard is better for my desktop. I need to build a gaming configuration and I already have:
Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz
Ge Force GT-710
RAM 16GB
SSD
Only the question is which motherboard will work better:
Intel DQ77MK or ASUS P8H61-M

Please help.
Thank you

Solution

Yeah that build is perfectly fine for those applications. Just don't expecting to be running battlefield. But if you do upgrade that card to a 900 series like a 960 or up, you will see massive increases in performance, and you will actually be able to run BF5 ( albeit lowest settings) at a suitable FPS. So if you do plan on upgrading rather than buying a new pc outright, you might wanna put that on...
Jan 8, 2019

Thank you for the advice. Actually I have both motherboards so the price is not a problem. I just wondering which one to use. Sorry my question wasn't very clear about that.

Jan 8, 2019

Hi, thank you for your advice.
I know it is not gaming configuration, I just try to build something workable with components available for my son playing Fortnite, League of Legends, Minecraft and Terraria. Cheers

lthampton

Notable
Jan 8, 2019

Yeah that build is perfectly fine for those applications. Just don't expecting to be running battlefield. But if you do upgrade that card to a 900 series like a 960 or up, you will see massive increases in performance, and you will actually be able to run BF5 ( albeit lowest settings) at a suitable FPS. So if you do plan on upgrading rather than buying a new pc outright, you might wanna put that on santa's list.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS