Build Advice Advise on upgrades or build new?

Foopa

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
I built a great system a few years back with the help of everyone here, it's showing it's age and I was hoping for everyones suggestions again. This system shifted from gaming centric to the media driver for the house, but now with covid I'm using it more for work and gaming again (xbox ultimate PC game pass), I want to upgrade to a 2k or 4k monitor and a high (not top) end video card, more RAM if that makes sense. If I can't get RAM and a vid card that function well with my MB I was thinking I should start from scratch. I've attached a link to most of my original build and the suggested template to request advice. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Most of current build (minus TV Tuner and Storage HDs, there should be plenty of power and space)
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NYNjp2

Approximate Purchase Date: asap
Budget Range: Under $200 per upgrade, vid card, monitor, RAM
System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, if it can do that it should be able to do work/local plex
Are you buying a monitor: Yes
Parts to Upgrade: Vid Card, Monitor 2k-4k under 27'', RAM
Do you need to buy OS: No
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Any
Parts Preferences: None really, vid card / monitor combo is only concern
Overclocking: No
SLI or Crossfire:No
Your Monitor Resolution: 2k-4k - Need to upgrade, read 2k is more than enough for smaller size monitors
Additional Comments: If I'm better off building new and salvaging what i can from this please let me know
And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading:
Current Video Card is too old to handle XBOX's new gaming service, need new monitor and a card to power that, RAM because it seems low these days

ASK THE COMMUNITY