Adware on my network

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaioAC93

Reputable
Apr 30, 2015
I am having trouble getting rid off some adware. I don't wich one, but I first notice on my Android phone, then on my computer, then in every device that connects to my network. I used a lot off apps and softwares (antiviruses like malwarebytes, Bitdefender, then Rkill and JRKILL also didn't find nothing, only Adwcleaner). The problem that after using all this programs only Adwcleaner found and deleted adware, only until I started using the browsers again. Today I finally resolved the android problem deleting the Chrome cache and stopped using my wifi. I don't know wich device is the source, so I can't get rid off it. Is the problem in my network? Thanks!

Solution
I doubt it's actually IN the network, like your router, but it's likely on one of your systems and just jumps over to anything that connects. I would delete temp files from all the web browsers, and also run disk cleanup and clean up all your temp files.

You may need to clean this out and then use one system at a time and see which one will end up with this virus, then you know where the source is.
I doubt it's actually IN the network, like your router, but it's likely on one of your systems and just jumps over to anything that connects. I would delete temp files from all the web browsers, and also run disk cleanup and clean up all your temp files.

You may need to clean this out and then use one system at a time and see which one will end up with this virus, then you know where the source is.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.